Wednesday, October 12, 2011

(Insert Steretypical Ice Reference Here)

Admittedly, I have a thing for ice. So when I first saw the star ice cube tray at Ikea (Not list on their website/not sold online), I fell in love. I thought of all the amazing things that would happen when I put said ice cubes in my drink: I’d be able to fly, colours would start changing, and suddenly I’d be a millionaire.

Needles to say, none of that happen.

I did however get a giddy feeling in the pit of my stomach when I saw those stars… Which may or may not have been the result from too much whiskey.

So here are some fun ice cubes for you to buy and enjoy!

Colourful Star Ice Cubes (Reusable) via Bed, Bath & Beyond $2.99

Cool Shooters Ice Shot Glass Maker via Perpetual Kid $6.99

Fossiliced Dinosaur Ice Cube Tray (Set of Two) via Perpetual Kid $14.99

Gin and Titonic Titanic Ship Ice Cube Tray Mold via Gadgets and Gear $8.99
Brain Freeze Ice Cube Molds via Think Geek $8.99




Don’t worry, I’ll be posting more in the future including: Top Five Geekiest Ice Trays, Best Kids Party Ice Trays, and more I’m sure.

2 comments:

  1. the little silicone ice cube trays are also amazing for making hand soaps with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true! I've also seen people use them to make shaped rice balls or various shaped patties :]

    ReplyDelete