Monday, October 24, 2011

Breaking News: A New Addition to my Cooking Family!

Of course, when I say "Cooking Family", I mean all my fun utensils and gadgetry that can be found in my kitchen. This new addition I have been threatening to adopt for a long time, but my human family beat me to the punch by literally just a couple of days by giving me one of these babies for my birthday:

20-Cup Cool Touch Digital Rice Cooker

And this baby is not just any rice cooker. She is also a steamer and can make rice while steaming meat and vegetables. Besides that, she can be used as slow cooker (which is great for when I go to make my wonderful soups) and has a time-delay for up to 15 hours (which is amazing considering how busy I get).

Oh my little cooking family has grown! I will be sure to use her to make some lovely new recipes to share and I will definitely let share how well she handles once I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment